Monday, April 18, 2011

Bunny & Chick tent candy holder

Super cute Easter candy holders. I took my inspiration from kits that Pebbles in my Pocket was selling online. I manually cut them out but if I was to make many of them I would make a cut file on one of my machines. The base shape is 3 x 11 inches, then I scored them at 3.5, 4.5 and 8. Round the 2 inch flap for the chin and then add shapes for the ears, mouth and feet. The eyes are tiny dots of Ranger enamel accents, set at a wonky angle. I totally copied that from the adorable faces on the Pebbles samples.


Here is a side view, you can see the cellophane bag full of Easter wrapped Hershey's kisses. Super simple. Super cute.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...