Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pazzles daffodil card

I received a Joann's advertisement in email today and there were daffodils on the heading. It got me to thinking I bet those would be simple to recreate in the Pazzles software. Well I was wrong. My mom had gone home for the afternoon and I was on my own. I finally managed, but it was not easy. I had to text and call her for technical support. This is the finished product.

Here is a detail shot just to show the dimension and more of the details.

If you would like to use this on your spring cards. I am happy to share. As always please leave a comment here including your email address and I will sent the file out to you.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...