Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter baskets

More of my Easter baskets, these are for some sweet friends. I kept these simple, using SU! card stock and than patterned paper to coordinate.

Here is a close up of the decorative elements. Scalloped edges, decorative paper pieces and some paper flowers with a coordinating brad through the center.

The money shot. Full of chocolatey goodness. Just a little something from me, for my coworkers and friends.

This .cut file for the Cricut with design studio has been offered before on my blog, but in case you missed it, I am happy to share. Please leave a comment here with your email address and I will send the .cut file out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to receive your .cut file for the Easter baskets. They are adorable!. Thanks so much. doloko@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love your .cut file for the easter baskets, they are so cute! Thanks!
    jmha4@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your easter baskets are colorful and cute. Bet your co-workers and friends loved them!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...