Friday, November 25, 2011

Floral banner card



Happy, happy birthday to my mom. I was inspired to make this card for her from a card I originally saw here. I changed up the color scheme because my moms favorite color is blue. I punched a bunch of different blues and also white using a Martha Steward border punch. I needed lots of cute little flowers for this banner. I swirled on some liquid glue in the shape I wanted the banner to be and then just sprinkled the flowers over the top of the glue. Just a little scooting and filling in was needed, then I let it dry. I added CTMH sprinkles in blues all around the banner and a dot of liquid pearls to the centers of some of the flowers. I created a little banner and stamped it with CTMH Star spangled blue using a discontinued CTMH sentiments and shwoopies stamp set.




Here is a close up to show the details. This was an effective way to lay down a lot of tiny punched shapes. The glue is completely covered and dries clear, so you just see an abundance of flowers. Cute. I think this would be cute with hearts too.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...