Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birthday card using CTMH For Always





The layout of this card was inspired by this card, I really like the design and hopefully will be using it again. It's simple but it's got some wow to it. I ordered this CTMH card workshop kit and wasn't in love with the card designs suggested. So I set out to find something else to do with it.




I tried really hard to use the stamps that came with the card kit, but they just do not go with these paper designs.


Another stamp from the kit. I just wasn't loving it. So I went with a new favorite of mine from CTMH called Joyful Birthday Occasions. stamped in CTMH Petal ink. In my opinion is suits these elegant papers much better.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...