Sunday, April 14, 2013

Make a wish birthday card





I was so excited to make this card. It was requested by my youngest son to give to a friend at school. He says "I don't suppose you can make me a card with a wishes on it?" (We have always called the dandelion fluff thing a wishes, ever since both my boys were little.) I was surprised to find that I did have just the stamp. But I had no inspirations, so I went to Google images and put in the name of the stamp set and lo and behold there were several ideas to choose from. I chose this one.  

I used CTMH  Treasures stamp set from 2009 I believe. Stamped the images using CTMH ink in Gypsy, Topiary and Star Spangled Blue. Punched some butterflies with the awesome Martha Stewart punch and Stickled them in Lavender and the centers of the individual wishes with Stickles True Blue color. A final spritz of Glimmer Mist in Pearl and it was all ready for him to give away.

I love making cards. I really love tailoring a card to fit someones personality or favorite things. But making a card that is requested by my boys to give to someone special trumps all of that. Woo hoo, this was a fun project for me.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...