Monday, April 15, 2013

Tag trifold card


I was instantly inspired to open my Cricut Design Studio with CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and recreate this adorable card for myself. For this card I used CTMH Chantilly paper packet. Absolutely gorgeous colors and patterns. I used CTMH Perfect Fit -Birthday and Card Chatter - Focus on the Little Things stamps and stamped them in Ruby and Twilight inks.  I stamped the flowers from CTMH stamp set Hello Blooms in CTMH inks in Buttercup, Cotton Candy and Pear. 



First tag flipped open, reveals a second tag on the right. It is decorated with the tear away strip from the tops of the paper sheets. Love this additional detail CTMH has added to their pattern papers.





Second tag flipped open to reveal the entire interior.

These cards will fit inside of a standard A2 envelope.



This is my second card using the same .cut file. This time I used the CTMH Claire paper packet and Sunset, Blush and Outdoor Denim inks with the same stamp sets as above.



Inside tag one. Same decorative strip of paper on the right side tag. Cuteness.





And the full effect. The paper packs really help make this card amazing, such gorgeous coordinating patterns. I added some CTMH Color ready seam binding and bakers twine for the finishing touches on both cards.

As with all of my .cut files I design, I am happy to share. If you would like this .cut file to recreate these cards for yourself, leave a comment on this post and I will email it out to you. Please be sure to leave your email address. It bums me out to have a kind comment and I am unable to find an email address on your blogger profile so I am unable to send the file.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love you card and would love to make one for my mom. Thanks for sharing the file. Mslater1@mi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a tag card idea-just what I needed! I love it! Thank you for sharing the file. dspetrie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for a tag card idea-I love it! Thank you for sharing your file! dspetrie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...