Monday, April 22, 2013

Masculine birthday card





This masculine birthday card was inspired by this awesome card I found on Pinterest. Aren't all the best things found on Pinterest? I'm hooked. I try more new recipes, I find and recreate more cool cards and projects, I even learn and implement really important health and wellness tips. Pinterest is awesome.




This card is created for my youngest son, he is turning 18 years old. A man now. Yikes, do I feel old!

I love making cards for my sons, they seem to get "it". They have seen me creating cards and crafts for years now. They know how happy it makes me and they know what I put into each creation. Makes this mom happy.




I used the packing paper from the shipping box to wrap his present. I smoothed it out, wrapped the box, and then stamped the top with all the same stamps and inks that I had used on the card.

Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things. Yes, I was singing the song from Sound of Music while I wrapped and stamped. And now I'm singing again as I'm typing this post. :) I'm such a goob. 

All of the images are stamped using CTMH inks Black and Pear on CTMH retired stamp sets A Little Everything and Be Happy and a brand new set called For Always Cardmaking Workshop.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards ....i to have been inspired by pinterest ...x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...