Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween cards

I am back in my craft cave finishing up some projects. Wow, it was literally a full week that I did not hardly even peek in my scrap room. I missed it. Creating is my sanity cushion, so I really missed it. But that is behind me and I am loving it right now. Its a gorgeous breezy morning, all the windows and doors are open. The guys are out of the house enjoying thier hobbies, so its quiet. And I am playing with paper. Yeah, its a decadent Saturday morning.

I made this .cut file last week. I cut all the pieces. Then they sat on my desk. Poor cutey patootey pumpkins. But now they have been embossed and taped and embellished. They are all smiles! Aren't they simple but cute? I really love the Pumpkin carvings cartridge. I also used George basic shapes cartridge in the design of these cards. My original inspiration came from capadiadesigns.blogspot.com her 08-27-10 post started it, she also made a few more fabulous posts and picture tutorials as I have said before are a wonderful way for me to learn. It really makes my life easier. If you have a Cricut with Design studio or Gypsy you have got to subscribe to her blog. All I can say is WOW!
This is the inside cut. The fonts on this cartridge are amazing. Love it!
Another pumpkin face, this one's a lil bit more scary. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the spider web texture plate.
Another cute sentiment cut available on the Pumpkin carvings cartridge.
Here you see 7 of the different faces available in my .cut file. There are 8 on the .cut file but one did not successfully cut because my mat is a tad worn and the cut was detailed and so the paper pulled away and kind of messed up.
These are an inside view, all of these sentiments are preset on the Pumpkin carvings cart. Totally fabulous.

If you would like the .cut file, I would be happy to share. Just leave me a comment (with your email address please) and I will send it out for you. 

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. HI Cathy,

    I love these cards!!! Can you send me the .cut file please? Thanks!

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...