Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween treat holder .cut file

Woo hoo! I learned how to save a gypsy file as a Cricut .cut file. All thanks goes to my super smart friend Brandy, she found an awesome you tube video that educated me on converting .gypsy files to .cut file. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Brandy, for this and so much more. You are the bomb!

These are the proof that it works. I converted the file and then test cut these. I think they are sooooo cute. So go ahead and leave me a comment (including your email address) if you would like the .cut file or the .gypsy file for these cute treat holders. I used Disneys Mickey and friends for the decorative layer, the bright green in this picture and George basic shapes for the base piece of the holder.

Add a ribbon tie through all the layers, including the top of the cellophane bag that holds the treats. A little bling, this time I used Distress Stickles in marmalade and Glitz Stickles in grape. Voila! Adorable gift ready to give.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy,

    You are so welcome! But, I would have to say YOU are the BOMB! I only WISH I were as talented as you :)

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to get a .gypsy file. This is exactly what I was looking for. I want to try it in the Cricut Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...