Sunday, October 31, 2010

SU! Stamp-a-stack Christmas cards

Friday night I went to my friend and amazing SU! demonstrator, Tina's first Christmas stamp-a-stack class for the season. And am I ever happy that I did. We had an amazing time. Tina is a wonderful hostess, and decorator, and card designer. She is the whole package! Check her out at http://thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com/ and see for yourself all her creations and interests.
This is a darling easel card, full of cute details. From embossing, glitter, corduroy brads and buttons.
Check out this darling apron shaped card. It has a pocket on the front, we put a peppermint candy in it for lack of candy canes at this time of the year.
Up close for more detail. Cute lil oven mitt and gingerbread man. So sweet.
This is a shimmery beauty. Embossed with glitzy gold and then sprayed all over with her home made gold lame Shmootz spray. Tina added several drops of schmootz paint with rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. Its GORGEOUS!!!!

Here's a close up. It really doesn't do it justice. Its stunning in person.

The piece de resistance! The glamour card. This is a gorgeous combination, cherry cobbler and very vanilla with gold accents.

This is a pretty good representation of the beautiful gold lame glimmer spray all over.

Happy Halloween, I hope you enjoyed all your tricks and treats. I sure did. We volunteered this evening at our church Halloween event. My hubby and I ran the bean bag toss game for 45 minutes, and I must say I have not had this much fun since my boys were young and so excited about Halloween. Those same teenage boys also helped out and when we got in the truck to go home, we were all saying what fun we had. We will definitely be volunteering again next year. Cypress Avenue Baptist Church in Carmichael, if you are local you should totally plan on stopping by next year.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...