Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chipboard button card

I have had these cute coordinating chipboard buttons for forever. I picked them up from the dollar bins at Michaels and was stumped on how I wanted to use them. Until this week. I saw a card on dzignsbydiana.blogspot.com, her 03-04-11 post and I knew right away. And I was thrilled that it was buttons but it didn't say anything about "as cute as a button" for the sentiment on hers. So mine doesn't either.

This is a detail shot to show you the 5 different ribbons I used to tie through the button holes and a few I used brads through. All of the ribbon tied buttons are popped up for a little extra dimension. I used a SU! punch to punch out my little sentiment.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, these are terrific!!! What a cute idea! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...