Wednesday, March 2, 2011
A surprise blogger award
I have seen these, and always enjoy seeing the details about the blogger and the new links. I never thought I would get to play along. Wahoo! Thanks Tina thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com I appreciate the award and the attention. *blush*
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog (see above link)
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award to 8 others individuals that I have recently discovered.
4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition.
8 things about myself:
1. I have been crafting all my life. Sewing, embroidery, cross stitch, crochet, quilting, photography, scrapbooking and papercrafting is my newest addiction.
2. I have a Cricut, a Cricut Expressions and now a Pazzles. I am finally ready to let go of my first baby bug, I am running out of counter space since my mom gifted me with a Pazzles for Christmas.
3. I learn so much from youtube tutorial videos and am so thankful to those that make them, but I would die of fright if I tried to make one myself. I get all tongue tied and silly when I know that all attention is on me.
4. Married to my high school sweety for coming up on 22 years on April fools day. :) That's right, we married on April fools day, even the minister made a lil joke about it during the ceremony.
5. I have two sons, pride and joy of my life, that can test my patience to the bitter end. Isn't that how it goes? They are good, kind and considerate boys, I'm proud of that, the rest will come with maturity.
OK, those are all fine and dandy but lets do an off the wall fact or two.
6. I love bagpipe music and men in kilts. *sigh*
7. I love tye dye. I literally have enough tye dye tee's that I could wear a different one every day for two weeks straight. The brighter the tye dye the better. It just makes me smile.
8. If I never went on another non-Disney related vacation, I would be totally ok with that. Much to the chagrin of my guys and my mom. I am single minded in my vacation destination.
Now I'm all warmed up to this task. I could keep spilling useless facts about myself, but lets get on to the good stuff. I am a blog stalker extraordinaire. I have a feeds list a mile long. Love them, love the inspiration I can always find there. So here are my new finds, I hope you enjoy.
http://stamping411.blogspot.com/ my latest addiction, just check out all their how to tutorials. Amazing!
http://paperchef79.blogspot.com/ paper crafts and recipes. Its the perfect combination.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Thanks again, Tina.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!