Thursday, March 24, 2011

Irresistibles card

I just got a big box of CTMH goodies! Yahoo! I love new toys. I was most excited to try out the Irresistibles Lots of dots alpha stickers (Z1261). They come on a sheet and are white. You can ink them, spray them and add color any old way you want. Then I used a paper towel to lightly buff the color off of the polka dot pattern. I think they are adorable, and now I can have alpha stickers in any color I need. And who doesn't love polka dots?

Here is a detail shot.

I also used a new sentiment stamp from CTMH D1454 Sensational season. I used CTMH inks in Bubblegum and Sweet leaf. The flowers are punched out of DCWV Mango Frost mat stack using SU! Boho flower punch. The pearls are by Queen and Co. from my last scrapbook expo haul.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...