Sunday, March 20, 2011

You are my sunshine card & a sneak peek

Talk about spring dreaming! This card is screaming out for spring....now. Isn't it pretty? All those pretty bright yellow prints. I love it. I watched a youtube video by K.Werner today and had to copy it instantly. It was fun to make, and I used up 8 different scraps, between the rays and the butterflies and the matting. So check out her fabulous video here, and then make a spring card of your own.

This is a detail shot to show you the patterns and the glimmer mist. I used lemon zest on the butterflies and pearl on the card base.  The sentiment is from CTMH D1375 Treasures stamp set, and I used Sunny yellow and rolled the edges in Sunflower. The butterflies are from a SU! embosslit.

And here's a sneak peek at a Pazzles card I made, I will share it after we give it to the recipient. Don't want to risk ruining the surprise, but I didn't want you to think I barely touched paper this weekend. This Pazzles card turned out better then I had hoped, thanks to my mom for designing a "Super" logo for me. Thanks Mom!

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...