Thursday, March 17, 2011

Clean and simple thank you card















This card really appeals to me. I really like the clean and simple, but not plain design. I saw the inspiration design on lovetostampandscrap.blogspot.com and had to recreate it for my own. I used CTMH Tulip, Sorbet and Creme brulee ink and cardstock. Now I want to make them in all color combinations. With all sorts of sentiments. Woo hoo! My brain is spinning with possibilities. I love it when this happens.

This has been a great day full of play. I took a vacation/attitude adjustment day from work. Mission accomplished. Sometimes I just need paper therapy and all my planets realign so I can go back to reality with a smile on my face.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...