Monday, December 3, 2012

Embossed Christmas cards



I made two different Christmas cards from the same embossing folder. Two very different looks.



After embossing this one was pierced from the back side with a piercing wheel on my Scor-Pal. Adding some CTMH bling in the corners and a bow and layering it on black cardstock and then a card base, it gets a generous spray of Glimmer Mist.



This one was embossed and then I used a sponge dauber to ink the high points. I added some CTMH Glitz in red and pierced the corners. It's layered up on green cardstock and a scallop boarder of Reminisce glitter paper. Another bow and Glimmer Mist finishes off this card also.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. So Cathy, is the embossing folder one you made? Is it really shaped in the shape of the tree or did you create something to do that! Lovely, both of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, It's a Cuttlebug embossing folder, it's actually shaped like a Christmas tree. I have had it for a few years, so I'm not sure if they still sell it. I cant imagine making this detailed of an embossing folder. So far the ones I have made all have big basic shapes. I don't think cereal boxes and Cricut cuts could pull off this level of sharp details.

      Delete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...