Sunday, December 2, 2012

Scrap Christmas cards





I have some new stamp sets that have been sitting on my work desk for a couple of weeks now. I also have scraps left from my last few projects and even the card bases that were left overs from my Christmas card class on November 10th. I was inspired to use all those things and make these cards. I used SU! Bright hopes stamp set for all three of these.
 


This close up shows the CTMH Garden Green cardstock and ink. I added little dots of Smooch accent ink in Gold Lame.
 


This is CTMH Lilac Mist and Sparkle and some ribbon from my stash.
  


This final card is CTMH Olive and again with the Smooch and the Sparkles. I hide it down here at the bottom because I went over board with the Smooch doodling, I should have stopped while I was ahead. I don't love it, but I don't want to waste it either. Not my fave, but I guess they all can't be.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...