Monday, December 31, 2012

Loops & Threads Flamenco knit ruffle scarves





I hope you are not sick of seeing my knitting projects. I know there have been many, but I am really loving making these ruffle scarves. These two newest versions are made from Loops & Threads Flamenco yarn. It has small pom poms along the edge of the net like yarn. Very different from the other scarves I have done lately. So soft and scrumptious, and very unique looking. I really like them. These are gifts, but I will be making some for myself for certain. Soon.



A close up, to show you the pom pom edges. Not a bad pic from my phone, I think. These were knit up exactly the same as the Red Heart Sashay scarves I have posted recently, here. But the finished product is very different.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like this kinds yarn is ever easy to knit. but if you have dry skin it hard to knit with .

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...