Monday, December 17, 2012

Pastel snowflakes card





I am usually a very traditional Christmas colors and styles kind of gal. But this year I have seen a ton of pastels and am really loving them also. So I gave it a try with this new snowflake set I picked up.
The stamp set is from Hero Arts. The ink used is CTMH Blush, Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue and Lilac Mist. I added some bling and some ribbon from my stash of Really Reasonable Ribbon and tied on a little tag made from a scrap left over and stamped with a SU! tiny sentiment.
Simple and sweet. I like it. I have a go-zillion snowflake stamp sets and a few more pastel color combos to try out. I can't wait.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...