Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fun card making day with friends

My Saturday was full of fun and socializing, with wonderful card making too. A friend opened up her home to 5 of us to come over and make some cards. It was very fun and very productive. The first 2 cards I made were the secret message card style I had made a few weeks ago for my sons birthday card. These are very different, very girly and so fun.







The next one was thought up and designed by my SU! consultant friend, Brandy. I really love it, love how it turned out. She had a bit more detail that I forgot to do because I rushed ahead. But for the most part I copied it directly. We used the SU! top note die to make the front decoration.




This last one is inspired by a card designed by inkingidaho.com 06-12-10 post. Once again I rushed ahead a bit too much and missed out on the adorable detail of the spiral punched edge. Other than that its very similar and I think it turned out pretty cute. I used scraps from the baby stationary box gift set I made last week.

I love a good scrappy weekend with an additional treat of some girl time too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...