Sunday, June 13, 2010

Watercolored cards


I took this photo outside to try to capture the colors. I am really happy with this technique and how these cards turned out. I got my inspiration from juliesinkspot.blogspot.com again. I really like her blog and her varied style.
The sunflower/daisy stamp is a Fiskars petals from scratch stamp, I just picked it up at Joann during their 40% off everything scrapbook/stamping related sale. WOOT! I embossed it with SU! craft whisper white ink and white embossing powder. Then I water colored it with My SU! watercolor crayons and an aqua pen. Super easy. Add a lil bling and all done. The watercolor is the focal point.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...