Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surprise pop-up card

I was instantly inspired by this card tutorial from Split coast stampers newsletter this week. I love the videos that most of the ladies but especially Beate includes with their tutorials, it truly helps me understand the directions for these unique cards. Click here to see the video on youtube. This is a standard A2 sized card. 5.5 x 4.25, so as long as you don't go to fluffy with your embellishments it will fit in a regular invitation sized envelope.

This is the card flat. I used prima flowers with brads through their centers. I punched some leaves out of scrap card stock. The ribbon is from a long ago Reasonable ribbon club monthly selection and the hot pink nail heads I just ordered from Paper wishes catalog. I have this SU! Raspberry tart paper scraps all over my desk from recent projects so I grabbed it to quickly make this card. Plus I just love every single thing about it, bright beautiful colors, nice card stock weight, and I have several coordinating card stocks so right now it seems to be my go to paper of choice. I hope you are not getting bored with it.

TA DA!!! This is the card with the tab pulled up. The scalloped oval stands up to display my flowers and bow and surprise....there is a hidden message. LoVe It!!! So much fun.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks will be going to check this one out. I am with you, I love the videos

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...