Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another coin envelope and Valentine card



Pin It

Here is a more girly version of my coin envelope and mini Valentine card I posted here yesterday. I really love how this turned out. Partially I'm really happy with it because I used scraps that were sitting on my work area from all my other recent Valentine's projects. Woo Hoo! I love using up scraps. The envelope cuts from a 6 x 6 inch piece of paper, and I had one left of the My Minds Eye papers, so I was off and running.




Here is the cutey patootey mini card out of the envelope. Love it!!! Buttons and ruffles and bakers twine, Oh My!

Leave me a comment on this post if you would like my Cricut .cut file to make your own little envelopes and a coordinating mini card if you so desire. Don't forget your email address for me, so I don't have to go searching everywhere to try and find it. Thank you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, these are cute! I like the papers from the ones you made on Monday. Can I get your cut file? Thanks, Debbie

    dschneider516@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...