Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heart shaped paper pocket



Pin It

This Valentine's decoration is made on the Cricut using CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and the letters are left over from the candle tin project I posted here. These were the first letters I had cut and they were a little too small for using on the tins, so they found a new purpose on this decoration.

I used My Minds Eye State of the Heart papers again. They cut beautifully with the Cricut.



Here is a detail shot so you can see the pocket part. The heart is actually about 4.5 x 4.5 inches and about 1.25 inches wide at the sides.

The pocket is available on the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, and then also I created the layers and the handle in Design Studio and would be happy to share this .cut file. Please leave me a comment here with your email address and I will send the file to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...