Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentine's day cards



Pin It

I finally got to play with some paper and stamps and ink today. I had to go back to work this week after a lovely holiday vacation and then this weekend has been full of household projects and repairs, so these are the only projects for a whole week. I was having a little bit of withdrawal symptoms.

The above cards color scheme is the same as these Christmas snowflake cards. I added some hearts embossed from a new embossing folder I got at Sacramento Scrapbook Expo this year. Also some CTMH Glitz in Stardust accentuates all of the hearts and  grosgrain ribbon knot.



This card was inspired by this Pinterest pin. Just CTMH Hollyhock color used in cardstock and ink on my new Jubilation stamp set. The sentiment is out of my stash, I have had it for too long, I can't remember the manufacturer.


These CTMH Jubilation stamped cards where inspired by this, this and this Pinterest pins. Again they are embellished with the CTMH Glitz in Stardust and a healthy spray of Glimmer mists in pearl. My camera doesn't begin to capture the pretty shimmer, glimmer and glam. They are really pretty in person.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the top card...and I think I have some stamps that would work with that idea. Gasp! That's a first!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...