Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine's altered Starbucks bottles



Pin It

I have been collecting a few of the Starbucks Frappucino bottles to create these altered gift bottles. I have been collecting these ideas and inspirations on Pinterest for quite a while.



I used coordinating papers from DCWV's spring stacks from a couple of years ago. Also using my Martha Stewart lacy heart border punches. Embellished the lid and bottles with ribbons from my most recent Really Reasonable Ribbons month club shipment.



Here is the layered lid decoration. Created with punches and glued together then added to the lid with pop dots. I filled the bottle with small conversation hearts.



Here is the second and larger of the two bottles.



Filled with large conversation hearts. Ready to give for Valentine's Day.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...