Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine paper basket



Pin It

This little heart shaped paper basket was inspired by Pinterest, again. I find the best inspirations on Pinterest. This was cut on my Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge in Design Studio software. I used the same 4.25 x 3 x 1 inch box base as I used for the paper purse. Then created the front and back panels and layers and the handle also.

The papers are SU! card stock and My Minds Eye Meadowlark patterned paper set. I am loving the bold color with the black and white pattern.


Here is a detail shot from above. Just so you can see a bit of the depth of the box base. This is important because this is where you will load up the chocolates for your sweeties. ;)

As with most all of my Cricut designs, I am happy to save you some time in designing your own files. They are simple enough but its good to not lose valuable time recreating what I am willing to share. So leave me a comment including your email address and I will send this .cut file to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...