Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paper purses



Pin It

I saw this cute paper purse here, on Pinterest. and knew right away that I could design something very similar to be cut out with my Cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. So this is my first attempt. I used SU! card stock and polka dot patterned paper too.



These are my second attempts. The only change I made was to make the scallop circle larger to reach all the way across the top of the purse opening. This patterned paper is My Minds Eye Meadowlark paper set.



Here you can see the pink purse open. I used velcro circles to hold the flap closed. The actual box part of the purse is 4.25 x 3 x 1 inch so it will hold a little gift or a nice selection of candies.

These were made in Design Studio and if you would like to have this .cut file to create your own paper purses I am happy to share. Leave your email address in the comment section below and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Cathy, these are so adorable! I like the shapes of the purses! Unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making these paper purses and would love to have the pattern - cavinds@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like very much to have this pattern
    zelma@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have this pattern.
    zelma@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have this pattern
    cstanzione@verizon.net

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am way behind ... too cute! This one too please?
    brandyrea@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cutie patootie.. Please share. Trish.siera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutie patootie.. Please share. Trish.sierra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! please share! damanaki@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love this file...I am new to this so I hope it turns out pretty :)
    mykky1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...