Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crocheted coffee cozy





These were Christmas gifts all crocheted using the pattern pinned here and embellished with the heart pattern pinned here. On this one I added a little picot edge to the top and bottom of the cozy. I used leftover Marble brand yarn for the cozy and scraps for the heart. I was really happy how the yarn seemed to mimic the card board color of the regular coffee sleeves from Starbucks. A happy accident. 





This one is all scraps from prior projects. Taupe yarn is from a cowl as is the rose used for the scallop edges and the neapolitan mix yarn is from one of my very first loom knitting projects. 




This one was created from a scrap of purples and pinks ombre yarn that I made a hat and scarf set for my mom with and more of the rose yarn for the heart. This one I did an extra row or two of the pattern and no edge detail. These fit perfectly over the Starbucks $1 mugs, and make a cute and quick homemade gift. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...