Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fallen leaves slouch hat & crochet wrist warmers














I recently finished this hat and wrist warmers set for a friend. I followed this complex pattern for the beautiful hat. It did finally turn out beautiful, but not before I pulled it out and started over probably 5 times. I would not be lying to say this is the most detailed pattern I have made. I am thrilled with the finished project.













Here is a close up of the wrist warmers. They were made following this pattern. The finished wrist warmers are delicate and lacy and a quick project. Both of these where crocheted using Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn. I really do love working with this yarn, it is easy on the hook, not splitting or knotting and it finishes to a soft touch while holding its shape.



















This is a quick snapshot of the hat on my head right after I had finished crocheting. I like to take a snap to be sure it sits nice and has enough slouch before I cut my yarn and weave in the ends.



Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...