Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crocheted fingerless mitts




These yummy little beauties are created from the pattern I found here, in a wonderful clearance yarn I ordered from Herrschner's called Premier yarns Angel in Grape Freeze. It says its a #4 medium weight yarn, but it is softer and finer than most I have ever worked with. It is really nice to work with and even nicer to wear. I still have part of the skein left so I might have to whip up a matching ear warmer or something.

I just can't get enough yarn and crochet in my life lately. It really is such a calming and satisfying hobby. 





Then I made these from the same pattern. I grabbed a partial skein of Caron Simply Soft Paints and a hook on the way out the door for a Sunday afternoon drive up to Emigrant Gap. A little over one hour drive up and one hour drive home and I had finished this pair. This pattern is very simple but finishes up to such a cute pair of girly gloves. I love it. 

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! It's just so nice to see your patterns coming to life! They look absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...