Friday, January 31, 2014

Monogram cards gift set



I enjoy making card sets as gifts. Especially monogram note cards. I made this simple folder to hold 6 cards and 6 envelopes and decorated the outside with papers matching the cards inside.





Here are the note cards. I took my design inspiration from these pretty cards, and switched up the colors and added some seam binding. I love the finished set. I had some strips of card stock and patterned paper left, so I embellished the envelopes.

For this card set I used CTMH card stock in Colonial White, Pacifica and Lagoon. I used CTMH ink pads in Pacifica and Lagoon. I used CTMH retired patterned paper from Magnifique, retired Monogram L stamp and retired SOTM Baroque Borders.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...