Saturday, January 25, 2014

Valentines Love Decor





Some upcoming holiday decor. Valentine's day is coming up. I created this using four 5x7 inch Dollartree frames. I removed the glass, I used book pages for the background and I cut the letters on my Cricut using the Storybook cartridge.



These close ups show the layers and the beautiful sparkly shwoopies.



I also added some layers of flowers and pearls. The frames are hinged together simply with strips of paper folded down the center and taped to the edges, so it stands nicely but it wont actually fold in on it self for nice storage. There was not enough area to tape on the back side of the frame to make it fully hinged. 




Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...