Friday, January 10, 2014

Crocheted tam and fingerless gloves



I am so far behind on posting completed projects. I actually made this set for my friend Ang, back in November. I am so glad she loves being my model and guinea pig for new patterns. 



This slouchy hat or tam as the pattern calls it, is made using this excellent pattern that I found on Pinterest. It's an easy pattern to follow and a quick project to crochet. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn for this set. 


The fingerless gloves are a creation of my own. I didn't follow a pattern and I fit them specifically for Ang's hands, increasing and decreasing as needed. I found it really challenging and I was very happy with the finished product. I have made two more pair, personalizing them to fit my hands and even my sons hands. On Ang's and my pair I added a scallop to the top edge for a little more femininity. My sons are plain and functional, they come in handy when working in the barn or lounging around playing on the computer.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...