Saturday, January 18, 2014

More knit ruffle scarves





A bunch of new to me ruffle yarn, I have never seen these locally in stores. I ordered them from Herrschner's it's called Department 71 Parisian. It's excellent to knit with and I love the finished look. It reminds me of coral and the color combinations are yummy. Thankfully Herrschner's was having a very nice sale on the ruffle yarns and I picked up 2 or 3 more skeins in different colors. 





This is Sundance Mini Frill. It's much smaller in width than regular ruffle yarn but it knits up full and lush and really cute. If they had it in a more adult color line I would order more. As it is, this one was knit for a donation but I will be making myself one in this hot pink color combo.




Here it is next to regular Sundance Frill Metallics (I think. I have worked with so much ruffle yarn lately I am starting to lose track, but I'm pretty sure) so you can see how its narrower, presumably for a child's dimensions, but I like enough that I would wear it too. 


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...