Friday, January 3, 2014

Warm wishes cards




I am obsessed with this joyous snowman. Ever since I went to the SU! stamp a stack party my friends Tina and Flossie put on, I just love him.



I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) this card for my inspiration. Only changing it ever so slightly, because it was perfection to start with.



Truly, doesn't he just look like he is so happy?



And, as is my tendency, I went crazy stamping adorable joyous snowmen. I am going to use them for thank you cards, I do have a lot to be thankful for.



I used white acrylic paint and applied it with a piece of sponge to the stamps, just as Tina had demonstrated at her stamp a stack party. I love the results. Nice opacity and lots of texture and it dries quickly so you can go on with the decorative stamps without delay. Add a little Trendy Twine or Glimmer Mist and Stickles and he is finished off and ready to go forth and spread his happiness.


Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...