Friday, December 17, 2010

Card gift box

Yahoo!!! This afternoon is the beginning of my Christmas vacation. I am so excited. I see lots of crafty goodness in my near future. Interspersed with a touch of wrapping, a little baking, a smidge of house cleaning.....but mostly crafty goodness. Because I deserve it. I need it.

So to kick thing off this afternoon I played with a cartridge I haven't used yet. Love Struck. I opened it in Design studio and saw immediately the candy box. I tweaked it to fit a standard A2 sized card. Well, actually 4 cards and 4 envelopes. For the box embellishing I used George basic shapes cartridge.

Here is the box end opened and 4 cards and envelopes spilling out. Now I am actually going to use this box and a few more for a few of the smaller Christmas presents. None of which include cards. This time.... ;)

Oops, almost forgot to offer the .cut file to anyone who would like it. Just leave me a comment (with your email address) and I will send it out to you.

Merry Christmas. I hope you are enjoying the season.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Too cool, but I don't have Love Struck yet. Please send the cur file though. I have that cart on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...