Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pizza box with belly band

This is a great gift box. Super cute, simple and quick to put together. I found this awesome youtube tutorial and had to whip this up. Check out the video by cardcrazy09, its so easy to follow along and create at the same time as her. The finished size is 4 x 4 x 1, I have begun (but not quite finished) another Christmas door hanger and it will fit perfectly in this gift box.


This is a view of the open pizza style box with the belly band removed. I used SU! riding hood red cardstock, because it is so fabulously sturdy. I love it for boxes. The belly band is decorated with CTMH patterned paper and stamp.  

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these boxes! The belly band is fabulous. I am definately going to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...