Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneak peek at my exchange ornaments



I have been working diligently in my craft room, but what I am making is for a ornament gift exchange between all my favorite crafty friends at work. Some of them (hi Brandy ;)) see my every post. So I have not forgotten my blog readers, I just have to keep my current projects a secret for just a tad longer. Thankfully I finished all 5 of my ornaments tonight, so now I will move on to some cute wrapping ideas I hope. Since I haven't wrapped a single Christmas present yet.

Thanks for stopping by, I will post all the photos for this project next week.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOL you're such a tease ;) sorry ... been so busy working on orders that I haven't taken time to get on the computer so, I am just now seeing this :) I can't wait to see what you came up with for our ornament exchange and I can't wait for you to see mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,so where is it? Have you exchanged yet???

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...