Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mini milk cartons with a crate for 4

This is an oldy but a goody. I love this lil gift packaging idea. It is fairly simple but packs and adorable punch. This will make a cute gift for our neighbors, I filled each carton with a single Ghirardelli's chocolate square and 4 chocolate kisses.  

Refer back to this post for the assembly instructions.

This is an upgrade to my earlier .cut file. I added a crate that will hold 4 mini milk cartons. If you would like my .cut file I would be happy to email it to you. Please leave a comment on this post (include your email address) and I will send it out to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Can you please send me the cut file? Thanks!

    charlottecornett@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply amazing with that Cricut and Design Studio software. I hope to someday be as good as you. In the meantime, can I have this cut file please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an adorable idea and would really appreciate the cut file!
    Cara
    caracurrier@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The milk cartons and carrier are the cutest things I've seen, it would be perfect for Easter. I would love the cut files as I just purchased the design studio.
    Thanks for sharing. Linda

    lwakayama@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the cut files for the milk carton and both the 2 carton carrier and the 4 carton carrier. If you have them as gypsy files, that would be great too.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Christi
    fillhardfarm at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have the cut file if you are still sharing it. The one for 2 would be great also. adrienneraustell at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cut, would love to have the cute file :) thanks

    Nancy=lokieluv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...