Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowflake acetate card

This just may be the prettiest card I have ever made. I case'd (copy and share everything) this beauty from anotherdayanothercard.blogspot.com . It's a 4.5 x 4.5 inch scallop card base, I cut it with SU! large scallop square. Then I layered a square of blue cardstock and a slightly smaller square of white cardstock stamped all over with CTMH snowflake border stamp.

Over the white snowflake paper is a piece of recycled acetate (recovered from some packaging), all the layers are held together with 4 mini silver brads in the corners. I pop dotted it up off the card base. The front of the acetate is embellished with snowflakes, gems, the stamped and punched out sentiment and finally some gorgeous semi sheer white and silver ribbon, once again from my monthly ribbon club from Reasonable ribbon.
Everything has the added shimmer of Glitz from CTMH. I received my bottle in my last order and am appalled that I let it sit there unused all this time. It is the prettiest glitter glue product I have ever seen. And its easy to use, and it dries fast. It's a major win win situation.

This is the inside, decorated with some of the border and glitz from the front of the card. Everything was stamped with CTMH Heavenly blue ink.


Here is a picture of the never to be neglected again, bottle of glitz. I highly recommend it.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...