Monday, December 20, 2010

Nugget purse

I have spent the better part of this morning designing, testing, tweaking this cut file. It all started at Scrapbook Expo this November. I bought some ribbon roses just for the container they came in. It is a little 1 x 2 inch purse out of an etched acetate type product. Loved it as soon as I saw it and new I wanted to make it into a cut file. Voila! Finally got around to it.


It holds 3 nuggets, and has a little slit and tab type closure which really holds well. I can't decide if I will embellish them or just run some gold string through the handle and call them done. But they are so cute in person. These will be perfect for neighbor treats or ornament gifts for drop in visitors.

If you would like this little purse cut file, just leave me a comment (with the important email address info) and I will send it right out to you.

Merry Christmas and wishes for crafty fun and creativity to you.
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Cut file please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have really enjoyed your blog and the cute little nugget purses. Could you send me the cut file? nwlnelson@aol.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you please send me your cut file for the nugget purses? I love your blog! nwlnelson@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I just stumbled upon your blog. I LOVE lil paper purses. who won't right? I've never seen a purse like this before. so darling cute! could I have the purse file? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable... so very cute hope its not to late to still get the file? if possible please send to nogardscrapbooking@gmail.com thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...