Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pop up WOW ornament


Here is the pop up WOW ornament. Isn't it cute? Yeah, I know...not too much WOW yet. But you just wait.

This is the backside of the adorable little ornament.


WOW! See, what it unfurls to? A big beautiful ornament. I found this fabulous tutorial on youtube,
pop up WOW ornament by stampwithtami. You know how I love my video tutorials. This one makes it quick and easy to create these ornaments.



Here's a close up shot. I went for a Valentines theme since I found this video after Christmas. I think it's just as cute all decorated with hearts, as the tutorials snowflake themed ornament.

This is a view of the sides. I stamped the front with a CTMH heart stamp in CTMH tulip ink. The sides are stamped with Papertrey inks all over background hearts in CTMH baby pink. I cut my squares 3.25 inches and then punched all the way around the edges with a new Martha Stewart border and corner punch.

This is a direct over the top picture.  Maybe you can see the lacy edges a bit better and notice also the pink inked edges of all the pieces.

And a side long view. You see my heart background more clearly here. I think this is a fun, simple origami project. I hope you check out the video and give it a try for yourself.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...