Monday, December 20, 2010

Crafty exchange gifts

This evening I exchanged gifts with my dear friends from my office. We met after work and had dinner and great conversation and enjoyed sharing our creations with each other. Above is Brandy's packaging for her ornament. So pretty.

This is Brandy's ornament. It has thousands of mickey punches held on a styrofoam ball with applique pins. It has a gorgeous red satin ribbon and a larger mickey tag. The whole ornament is glimmer misted and shimmery. So fabulous!

This is Carmy's fabulous wrapping. Isn't this cute? Stamped and stickled and held closed with a candy cane.

Carmy made these from a potholder, folded in half and stitched. Add a button and use the hanging loop as the button loop now. Fabulous! It's already in my purse holding my driving glasses.

Here is 1 side of Carmy's ornament. The lighting doesn't do the glittery beauty justice.

Here is the backside. Another glittery stamped image, so pretty.


Ang made these ornaments by filling them with different ribbons. She used traditional colors specifically for my ornament because that is my fave. Red, green and gold. It's stunning.

Dana painted these darling snowbabies, and used socks as their caps. She is darling and fits right in, because snowmen are my fave Christmas decoration. This little lady will be very popular.

Saving the best for last. Magic cookie bars. My friend Barb is the best baker I know. She has huge crafty talents too, but she was feeling more confident of her baking skills. I'm so thankful! Of course I broke into them within minutes of arriving home, and they are delicious.
We all agreed this was the best Christmas exchange yet. Hopefully a great new tradition. Thanks gals for all the fun and new memories and beautiful decorations.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...