Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nugget purses and 4x4 gift cards


I have become slightly purse crazy, nugget purses that is. These lil cuties are quick and easy to whip up. I finally decided to decorate them with just a layering of prima flowers and snippets of ribbon to imitate leaves.


Next I decided to make some coordinating 4 x 4 inch note cards, from the scraps. My .cut file will cut 2 nugget purses from one 12 x 12 inch piece of paper, but there are two large scraps left. Perfect for card making.


Here is a close up of the purse with the card in the background. The inspiration for the card came from a new blog discovery for me. I am really enjoying oodabugalley.blogspot.com , the card inspiration came from  her 12-14-10 post, but you really have to just browse through her prior posts too. Very cute style and great inspiration spot.

So then I had to create some out of this paisley print.


Isn't it just the cutest?


And my hot pink daisies version. I am so hooked on these.


All of the papers were from different DCWV glitter stacks. They have a nice heavy weight to them and they add a nice glitz. I mean any girl who loves her purses, loves at least a little glitz right? Right. And chocolate. These hold 3 little Hershey's nuggets. Perfection.

I offered up this nugget purse .cut file a few days ago, so any one who would like it is certainly welcome. But be forewarned, they are cute, quick and addicting. Leave me a comment here, and I will email it to you.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I think you sent me the cut file. I can't wait to make some. I'm thinking these might be cute for a baby shower favor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love em! So if the cut file is for cricut....how do I make one for my Pazzles? Your work is lovely and ever more spectacular! Keep em coming....loving the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are so stinkin cute!! I'd love the cut file. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love this cut file as well - you're too creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi, I'm so sorry I don't find an email to send the file to. I can not see your blogger profile and I dont know where else to look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These would be perfect for my daughter's party. If you are still sharing the file I would love to have it!!! tvouk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute!! I would love to have the cut file for these nugget purses for my Cricut. Thanks so much. Debbie yohed@casscomm.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love these!!!!!! I would the cute file if you are sharing! Thanks! tvouk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you still check this... I just came across your site looking for ideas for gifts to give my friends when i ask them to be my bridesmaids. If you could email me this template file i would sooo very much appreciate it. Thank you!!

    kkj2011@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...