Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowman treat bags

I found this cutie patootie treat bag this evening while perusing some of my favorite inspiration blogs, this one is found at wizardshangout.blogspot.com her 11-28-10 post. It sounds like she discovered it on another blog and had to copy it. He was so adorable I just had to make one also.
Then as is my way, I went a tad crazy and created 10. Enough to share with some of my favorite people in my office.
I followed the instruction for making the basic bag shape, I changed up his face a little bit. I used 1/2 inch circle punch to create all the coal. The carrot is a heart punch that I folded in half. The ear muffs are a 3/4 inch by 7 inch strip and 2 cute pom pom's.

He's cute enough all on his own, but full of chocolates and smelling heavenly I hope the recipients love him all the more. I know I do. I love you cutie patootie snowman!

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...