Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Glitter ornament with gift box

We have an ornament exchange at work tomorrow, so I doctored up one of my glitter ornaments. A little ribbon, stickles and gems and its own gift box and I believe it is ready to go. Nontraditional Christmas colors I know, but I thought it was kind of fun and funky. It will stand out in the bunch.

Here is a close up. I did these ornaments after last Christmas season, I followed a Pledge floor shine and super fine glitter tutorial I had found on YouTube. I don't have an exact link any more but I'm sure you can query it in YouTube or Google and find plenty of tutorials. 
This is it all boxed up and ready to give away. I held the lid on with 2 Velcro dots on 2 sides.

Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the individual box as well as the color. I think the person who gets this will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...