Monday, December 20, 2010

Pizza box wrapping for wood ornaments

These are the boxes I created to box up my exchange ornaments. I created pizza boxes specifically designed for each ornament, by measuring the length and width adding 1 inch sides.

Then I made a belly band. Decorated with ribbon and the die cut label stamped with SU! sentiment.
I enjoyed creating these for my crafty friends. I hope each year they hang them on their tree's or around their homes they smile as they remember our friendship. They are treasures to me, each and every one. Thanks gals. 
Find inspiration everywhere! Go... Create something fun & fabulous. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading each and every comment. Thanks for taking a moment to leave an opinion or observation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...